Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fat Loss
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 16, 2006 03:05PM

I have misplaced my juice recipe book by the juice man. My question has to do with juicing for fat reduction. I don't eat flesh foods at all,but I do drink lactose free low fat milk. I also eat "eggs plus" eggs.I have been flesh free since 1994,but have been unsuccessful in keeping my stomach from protruding. Is there a juice combination that I could use for that purpose. I exercise pretty regularly, mostly walking, weight training, and crunches. Right now I am doing the basic carrot juice with apples,garlic,and ginger root most of the time. When I have the funds I will mix in some beets,and celery. I seem to get the best effect though when I drop som cauliflower and broccoli in the mix. Please help me with something consistent that I can do on a limited budget.
Thank You

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fat Loss
Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: July 17, 2006 09:19PM

intuitively your body likes garlic and ginger.and carrot-apple is the main carrier of flavor taste to your garlic ginger correct. your juice combination carries your activating herbs for weight loss. extra enzymes would accellerate the results of your program. enzymes are there to digest and break down more complex molecules. lipase is the specific enzyme to fat breakdowns. l carnatine too is improtant.

Date: July 18, 2006 11:32PM

Thank you for your response. I wasn't able to fully understand the statement regarding enzymes, but I do understand the work that enzymes do. My take is that I'm on the right track with the ginger root,garlic,carrot-apple combination.I really appreciate your feed back
oppwolf

Date: July 20, 2006 04:54AM

Description of Beta Sitosterol
Phytosterols are natural components of many vegetables and grains. Preliminary scientific research suggests that plant phytosterols may help to support cholesterol wellness when consumed as part of a low cholesterol dietary program.
For Detail Click Here
[www.starherb.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables