Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Omega 8005 Nutrition Center
Posted by: veggiefreak ()
Date: March 13, 2009 02:06AM

Does anyone have this juicer? Can you tell me anything about it - will it juice wheatgrass efficiently (it says that it can juice wheatgrass), any pros or cons?
I am looking for another juicer under $300, and I can get the Omega 8005 for $207. Is this the best deal, or is there a better juicer out there for the money? I am looking to mostly juice vegetables, some fruit, definitely wheatgrass. Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Omega 8005 Nutrition Center
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: March 13, 2009 12:34PM

veggiefreak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am looking for another juicer under $300, and I
> can get the Omega 8005 for $207. Is this the best
> deal, or is there a better juicer out there for
> the money?
I'd spend a little more money and get the Omega
8006 if I were you. It has the new GE Ultem auger, which is
8-times harder than the 8005 auger. Plus, it has a better
warranty, if you're interested in that.
P.S. I didn't shop for the best price. Perhaps someone here
can offer you a better deal?....WY

[www.omega8006juicer.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 28, 2009 02:44PM

I just joined this site today! I'm kind of sorry that I didn't do this first because I brought an Omega 2003 a couple of weeks ago, not knowing that there was something better out there. It works fine but I could've used something better. I'm just glad to be here now so I can stay informed about what's going on in the juicing/raw foods world.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: March 29, 2009 09:37PM

smoothlee if you are new to all this im sure the equipment you bought will be adequte for now smiling smiley you can look at replacing it later when it starts to fail or not meet your needs smiling smiley be happy with what you got im sure it will serve you well and it is certainly better than other peices out there smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: March 31, 2009 01:39AM

i've had this juicer for a few years, and i dig it. sometimes i feel like it's a little slow cuz i am REALLY impatient american valley girl type, but it is worth the price imo. i think it's a great juicer. easy cleanup.

it does juice wheatgrass. i've only used the wheatgrass juicer when i worked at the juice bar, and it juices it just like that. for the money, i think it's really great for juicing wheatgrass. just run the pulp through it a second time (which is what i had to do when i worked at robeks also, and they had an industrial grade juicer) to get all the goodness out. it's great for wheatgrass.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2009 01:41AM by ILoveJen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables