Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Help me pick a juicer
Posted by: Molli ()
Date: December 20, 2012 02:30AM

Its been quite awhile since I have posted to the forum. I have an inexpensive centrifugal juicer and finally ready to pay some bucks for a "better" juicer. There is so much info out there about juicers that it is overwhelming. I am single and juice once - twice a day. I juice greens with sometimes other veggies and toss in a lemon and apple (usually) for flavor. I don't juice other fruits -- I eat fruit in its natural state. I'm thinking I'll pay up to $500 for a juicer and looking for something that is easy to clean. Any recommendations?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help me pick a juicer
Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: December 20, 2012 04:03AM

Molli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
...... I'm thinking I'll pay up to $500 for a juicer and looking for something that is easy to clean. Any recommendations?

That's a loaded question. Every juicer made can be Shot Down.
I'd suggest you keep (or upgrade) your centrifugal for Carrots and Celery, and buy a single-auger for Greens......WY

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: December 20, 2012 05:35PM

Omega 8004 or 8006, if you are willing to pop for another $100 then the Greenstar Elite by Tribest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2012 05:36PM by pborst.

Posted by: drnicki ()
Date: December 26, 2012 08:54PM

Green Star - Twin Gear Juicer smiling smiley

~~~
What IS all this talk about the Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet & Lifestyle? Discover the Magic! FREE Phenomenal Video Explains How to Increase Your Energy, Balance Your Weight, & Prevent and Reverse Disease!
[ReverseDiabetesHolistically.com]

Posted by: jhonsmith ()
Date: December 28, 2012 10:13AM

Omega 8004 or 8006, if you are willing to pop for another $100 then the Greenstar Elite by Tribest.

leather dress leather dress
raf flight jacket raf flight jacket
womens black biker jacket womens black biker jacket
yellow bomber leather biker jacket mens yellow bomber leather biker jacket mens

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: January 04, 2013 04:46PM

Jhon, stop trolling.

Posted by: light-zone ()
Date: January 06, 2013 11:57PM

8006. I upgraded from the BMJ330 and am glad I did. Clean up is a breeze and there is nothing that the 8006 does poorly enough to make me pull out the BMJ. I regularly juice carrots and apples in the Omega 8006 and although it takes a bit longer than the BMJ, it is well worth it. Add to that the frozen fruit sorbets and nut butters, and the 8006 is a clear winner. Again, 2X faster clean up than my old juicer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables