Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Study about enzyme loss from different methods of juicing
Posted by: timeconnors ()
Date: March 30, 2013 07:38PM

Interesting study on enzyme loss do to the air entering into the juice from different juiciers. Speed and heat are not the issue but air introduced in the process the reason. Small foam bubbles created destroys the enzymes. Check it out let me know what you think. [www.hacres.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Study about enzyme loss from different methods of juicing
Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: March 31, 2013 11:01PM

timeconnors Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Interesting study on enzyme loss do to the air entering into the juice from different juiciers.

That was interesting. A juicing Fanatic may want to deal with a dual-processing Hydraulic Press. However, for my purposes, I'll stay with my Omega 4000 for making Carrot Juice. The quality of the juice is high enough for me. It tastes good, so I know it has nutrition. Besides, I enjoy juicing and cleanup with my 4000....and I have about a 20-years supply of Cutter Plates. What would I do with them??......WY

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: April 15, 2013 01:54AM

I believe it. I read this theory years ago about the oxidation introduces into the juice, particularly from high speed juicers. Makes sense to me...

Posted by: A-Bomb ()
Date: May 07, 2013 12:36AM

Interesting read!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables