Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The NInja
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: November 03, 2013 07:35PM

My boyfriend bought me a ninja. It has two levels of blending but when I did a banana versus the vitamix, verses a normal blender, the banana was still in blobs. Just saying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The NInja
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 05, 2013 12:16AM

Thanks for sharing. I know that a Vitamix is very expensive (even the refurbished one I bought was over $400) but I think the price has dropped for the 5200. I would check and see or maybe look at Ebay for an older model. I bought one of the $100 blenders that is supposedly much better than my $30 Hamilton-Beach. Nope. And so loud! Worse than the Vitamix (which doesn't bother me a bit).

Re: The NInja
Posted by: gypsyluv ()
Date: November 05, 2013 07:42PM

I recently bought the Blendtec and it's great. I did not get the Vitamix because it's too tall to fit under my cabnets plus the Blendtec is just as good, you don't need a tamper and it's prettier. However it's around 400-500 dollars. I got a stainless steel one from Frontgate and they gave me a 20% discount plus I had to pay shipping. No sales tax though as I"m not from Ohio. So $450.00 and I have a fabulous blender. Well, more than a blender. I really love it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables