Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vita-prep: First Contact (in Sweden)
Posted by: Healthybun ()
Date: July 26, 2006 08:20PM

Yes, I have bought an Vita-prep "Chefs tool!" NEAT! It's black and sturdy with a shiny plastic jar. It's look great!

Just one problem: I can't use it here in sweden because of the AMERICAN cord. "No problem.." I say. "I buy a transformator". It's coming this week I hope.

One sad thing about the recepie book you get with the Vita-prep is that it's all COOKED! OMG! To bad..

Now to my question: Anybody else got this shiny looking blender at home or used it?

// löve Jacob

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vita-prep: First Contact (in Sweden)
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: August 21, 2006 09:50AM

Jacob,

Sorry, I don't have one. Mine is a K-Tec Champ HP3. As for recipes, you can find lots of raw recipes on the raw internet sites online.

One of my favorite things to make with the blender is iced fruit. It's a substitute for sorbet, ice cream, etc. Take frozen fruit like a banana, blend, and eat. I like cherries with a bit of raw honey to sweeten it. smiling smiley

Raw soups are great in a blender, too. I don't have a favorite one or else I'd share.

I'm also investigating making raw spinach saag. I'm not sure how it will taste but I'm sure that I can imitate the flavor with Indian spices.

Good luck.
Therese

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables