Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Do low-end juicers break down a lot?
Posted by: Delta223 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 11:34PM

I'm in Thailand and had constant trouble with low-end blenders in the $30 breaking down after a couple months, until I finally saved up for a 2500 baht ($70) 1.5 hp blender which has worked flawlessly for over a year now.

My next investment will be in a juicer. Just wondering if juicers will have the same issue with the lower end units, or if they are inherently a more reliable design.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do low-end juicers break down a lot?
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: May 01, 2015 08:52PM

That would depend on the type of juicer and what you juice but there is a major difference in the volume and quality of juice you get between a cheap and a high quality juicer - most especially with leafy veggies.

In the US, where high quality organic produce is very expensive, it is much cheaper, in the long run, to invest in a high quality juicer as there is so much less wasted produce due to low juice yields.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables