Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

clockwise verses counter-clockwise juicer
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 28, 2009 08:36PM

Hello! I am new to this forum. I have a very knowledgeable friend, who insists that healthy individuals should purchase and use a clockwise juicer. They know of one juicer of this type as most juicers are counter-clockwise such as the one I am currently using (Jack LaLanne). I recently talked to another raw food believer and she said that she had been given this same advise years before. I would like more information before making another investment. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions in the realm of juicing! I am growning my own organic veggies and fruits for eating and juicing. My garden needs attention and restocking ~ meanwhile ~ I have been getting creative and juicing what I have growing in abundance such as my mother's old fashioned violets (leaves and flowers), the tender grape young leaves, pineapple sage, dandelions and my cat's catnip! I also have chamomile and rosemary growing, which I have not tried as yet ~ too strong? I grew mexican zucchini last year and this veggie was awesome! One vine will grow 20 feet long and will produce so many zucchini's! They are best juice when you pick them young about the size of a baseball ~ the best part is this size yields nearly 8 oz of juice!!! I add apples, carrots, oranges for flavor PLUS ALL the other greens that you can forage from the garden and/or health food store for added nutrition.

Looking forward to your response! Do you have any other advise on staying young and healthy? Are we allowed to share our myspace account informaton in this forum? Marjorie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: clockwise verses counter-clockwise juicer
Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: June 28, 2009 10:06PM

this may help. you can juice you herbs and leafies with this one(and quite effieciently i might add). it has 2 "grinders"...one gear turns clockwise and the other counter clockwise in tandem with each other....perhaps you will have a "neutral" since the turning direction of each gear would would cancel the other out?

[www.greenstar.com]

juicin' john

Re: clockwise verses counter-clockwise juicer
Posted by: loeve ()
Date: June 29, 2009 02:24AM

I don't know about the rotation.. interesting hypothesis.

I also have a JL juicer and "total juice' from the garden and the wild. This season it's been dandelion, chives, lots of rhubarb, grape leaves, a little seaweed; and often store-bought carrots and/or beige coconuts to smooth it out.

My chamomile is strong as is my rosemary.. not sure how to use them..

The evening primrose is ready to pluck leaves and later flowers.

I believe myspace info is welcome here.

Welcome!

brad

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables