Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

SHOULD I GET AN ANGEL JUICER??
Posted by: gypsyluv ()
Date: May 28, 2016 11:17PM

I HAVE HAD THREE DIFFERENT BRANDS OF JUICER: CHAMPION, OMEGA VRT350HD, AND SOLOSTAR 4. I'M DISAPPOINTED A LITTLE IN THE SOLOSTAR BECAUSE IT KEEPS BREAKING ON ME, ALTHOUGH IT'S THE BEST ONE I'VE GOTTEN AS OF YET IN TERMS OF THE QUALITY OF JUICE. BUT THE SCREEN BROKE THIS MORNING AND I HAVE TO WAIT TILL TUESDAY TO CALL THE COMPANY. IT'S MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! OK SO ARE THERE ANY DISADVANTAGES TO THE ANGEL? I KNOW IT'S A LOT OF MONEY BUT I JUICE A LOT AND DON'T WANT ANY TROUBLE PLUS I WANT TO GET AS MUCH JUICE YIELD AS POSSIBLE. SOMETIMES THE SOLOSTAR LEAVES CHUNKS OF VEGGIES, LIKE BEETS. THIS MORNING A PIECE OF GINGER BROKE THE SCREEN! DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE GREENSTAR ELITE IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL? I KIND OF WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM PLASTIC AT THIS POINT. AND TRIBEST LIKES TO USE PLASTIC!! I ALSO WANT TO MAKE "ICE CREAM" WITH THE JUICER (FROZEN FRUIT SORBET). CAN I DO THIS WITH THE ANGEL JUICER? AND NUT BUTTER? OK, ANY ADVICE WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SHOULD I GET AN ANGEL JUICER??
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: July 20, 2016 09:39PM

A Super Angel is an excellent juicer for a raw vegan lifestyle. It does greens including wheatgrass very well. Root vegetables like carrots and beets are better processed in a single auger juicer but can be done in the Angel. I actually use two juicers: a super angel and slowstar at the same time. I do tandem juicing. Greens and pulp from the slowstar go into the angel. And root veggies go into the slowstar. Works well.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables