Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Going to buy a greenstar juicer
Posted by: Molli ()
Date: August 12, 2009 02:27PM

What model should I person buy? Do you have to order it direct or is their a cheaper place to buy one?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Going to buy a greenstar juicer
Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: August 12, 2009 09:33PM

hi molly

great choice!

there are a number of internet dealers for greenstar juicers.

www.discountjuicers.com is a good one since, the owner of discount juicers also sponsers "the living and raw foods" website. (this website)

the basic greenstar 1000 or 2000 are the same machine. the 2000 just has a few accessories which are kinda nice to have but not absolutely necessary. but if you want to wait just a little while longer you can get the brandnew greenstar elite.

i called the tribest company that manufactures green star and they said it would be shipping out of their warehouse sometime around the beginning of september.

if you do not wih to wait that long.... order the gs 2000 and you won't be disappointed.

juicin' john

Posted by: Molli ()
Date: August 12, 2009 09:57PM

Hey juicin' john -- thanks for the info. I may as well wait and see what that new model looks like! I think I need to upgrade my juicer because mind is a centrifugal model and also I am probably wasting a lot of food since my juicer is probably not very efficient!

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: August 12, 2009 10:57PM

good idea ....actually your greenstar will actually pay for its self eventually based on the extra juice you will not be throwing away with the pulp.

jj

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables