Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Samson 6-in-1 Juicer
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: August 16, 2009 06:28PM

Hello...

This is Domi on my mum's account.

I've stumbled across another juicer, and read some reports saying it is more versatile, more powerful and easier to clean than the Champion Juicer. Does anyone have a Samson Juicer or any relevant feedback?

Thanks muchly,

Domi from England (daaarling) x

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Samson 6-in-1 Juicer
Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: August 16, 2009 08:56PM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!! And a resounding NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!! When I first started the RAW/Juicing lifestyle, I fell for the same hype about that juicer and am currently getting rid of mine. It's fine if you have TONS of time to stand for hours juicing. It's definitely the best TYPE of juicer, with regard to "auger" style, but slow, slow, SLOOOOW as molasses on a cold day and a real pain to work with if you want to make any type of quantity. PLEASE PLEASE refer to Juicin' John's advice on this forum with this regard. He describes the Samson as a "hand-crank juicer with a motor." That's the PERFECT description!!! I am finally LISTENING to John's sage (and patient) advice and getting a Green Star TWIN-AUGER juicer (you can see excellent demo's for this juicer model on YouTube). Much faster, stronger, and better for a variety of produce.

I can't stress enough - DO NOT GET THE SAMSON SLOW-POKE "MOTORIZED HAND-CRANK!!!" I hope John jumps in here with some feedback as well.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: August 17, 2009 12:34AM

yesiree plainly dressed is telling you true....emphatically no in regard to the samson....it will disappoint you/

the greenstar towers above the samson in every possible way.

"a slow pike motorized handcrank" for sure.....please don't be fooled into buying one.

sincerely...

juicin' john

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: August 17, 2009 09:25AM

Aha....well that certainly answers my question, thanks chaps. I shall look into this Green Star...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables