Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I AM IN LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMEGA VRT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: October 28, 2009 10:58PM

Now, keep in mind that I'm still recovering from my flu, so my decision-making ability might be a little "off" just yet. *giggle* I didn't want to put all the usual ingredients down my still-queezy tummy just yet, so I juiced some green grapes and whole lemons (organic - skin and all) and am already blown away!!!!!

SO FAR - Everything you've read and seen about this little gadget is absolutely TRUE !!! From the self-feeding to the easy clean-up and way fewer pieces !!! I am so excited that even Hubby had to wander out from his office to "ohhh" & "ahhh" over the whole little exhibition. (Well, plus he wanted some of the juice too. *LOL*)

Smooth, efficient, fast, dry pulp (dry enough for me) un-damaged juice, awesome pieces and juice/pulp catchers, powerful, self-feeding (NO plunger required), larger shoot opening than my Green Star..... I'm so in love !!! Clean-up was a snap, especially after I ran the water through the machine like they demonstrate in the videos.

I'll have more reviews after I get back into my normal daily juicing routine with greens, apples, lemons, celery, etc. etc., but for right now, I'm thrilled beyond words!! Unfortunately I don't have the time to do all the juicer comparisons for you, but I am satisfied enough with the out-put of both juice AND dryness of pulp to make me plenty happy.

Still keeping my GS for now, until I've given this a fair chance, but it's a winner for me so far. =)

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I AM IN LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMEGA VRT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: October 28, 2009 11:12PM

PD....I'm so happy that you are in Love. Your husband won't get jealous, will he?
I'm so used to juicing whole Carrots with my Omega centrifugal, that I'll continue with it rather than having to cut up the carrots for the VERT or the 8003.
Your enthusiasm is wonderful. Keep us informed of your juicing ventures....WY

Re: I AM IN LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMEGA VRT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: October 31, 2009 05:53PM

Sounds like you are having fun! Nothing like a new toy to lift your spirits, huh?!? It does look like a very neat machine, and I would really like the quick cleanup aspect of it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables