Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Green Star Elite vs. Green Star the old one
Posted by: Helen ()
Date: December 13, 2009 04:03PM

Dear all,

I cannot wait until Christmas and my birthday a few days later, because I will purchase my first juicer and I am really excited.

But I do not know yet if I should buy the Green Star Elite, or if the old one (in Germany, its called Green Star 1000 or 3000) would do it, because the Elite is still much more expensive.

Is GS Elite really bette, more easy to handle, same stability, and is it easier to clean???

Who of you tested both ones and can compare?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Helen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Green Star Elite vs. Green Star the old one
Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: December 15, 2009 10:19PM

helen

hi. i have owned both machines...and at the present time i am juicing with the gs elite. i must say that i prefer the elite but since you have indicated a considerable price difference between the two models in germany.....i would say that either one will serve you well. if the elite is too much for your finances at the time ...get the gs 1000 and you will have a wonderful juicing machine for your healthy purposes.

juicin'john

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables