Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New to this
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 03, 2010 11:14PM

Happy New Year~
I am very new to all of this and need to know where are the best raw cooking classes taken? (thinking of taking one in Feb)it was offered in Rochester Hills, MI. and where do you find recipes? Also looking for the best cleanse program. I need to feel comfortable with this before sharing with the family~
Thanks
graciegirl

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New to this
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 04, 2010 01:13AM

I have been 80% raw since August and I think that the simpler, the better. I checked some books out of the library to get some recipes, but have not had any cooking classes as of yet. I eat alot of smoothies, salads, nut butters and sprouted breads. I have gotten so that I crave pineapple and spinach and have to have it throughout the day. It's really funny when a family member catches me in the frig grabbing a handful of baby spinach leaves, but it happens more often in our house lately. I would try to keep it simple at first and as you become more comfortable with becoming raw, research classes for more extravagant recipes. Good luck on your raw endeavor!

smiling smiley Deb

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables