Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Upgrade or just buy a new one?
Posted by: naturalgirl ()
Date: August 17, 2006 05:55AM

I have had my solostar for several years and enjoy it except for how slow it is and how it doesn't juice fruits well like citrus. I saw that I can buy the upgrade to turn it into a solostar2 or I was thnking about a breville since it's easier to clean, juices faster and has a bigger chute.
So would it be worth it to have 2 different juicers or should I just upgrade? Does the upgrade really amke it much different? I have to admit the time it takes for me to make my daily juice is LONG and with a 7 month old baby I need more time!!
Thanks,
Shauna

Re: Upgrade or just buy a new one?
Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: August 19, 2006 01:57AM

I would upgrade to a Breville. Just make sure you go with atleast the Breville Juicer Plus with 2 speeds. It's very reasonable and won't break the bank.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Re: Upgrade or just buy a new one?
Posted by: naturalgirl ()
Date: August 20, 2006 05:50AM

Thanks I think I will!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables