Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

free 3 day course on going green!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 17, 2010 02:57PM

green smothies are a natural way to increase your energy, lose weight, and look younger! They are simple and yummy to make! All you need is fruit, veggies and a blender. Take the free 3 day mini course that i did and learn how to become a beautiful grren smoothie queen too! [www.greensmothiequeen.com].

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: free 3 day course on going green!
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 19, 2010 10:49PM

I checked it out and it was asking for ten bucks. Do you know if that's what you are talking about?

Date: March 21, 2010 08:29PM

This 3 day course is actually one of the things that got me started on the Green Smoothies. I then began looking for more information on raw food diets and found that information about not combining fruit with anything else and now I am all confused as to what to do. Anyone know?

Date: March 22, 2010 03:15AM

Here is a link to the free 3 day course that I signed up for:

[www.mcssl.com]

Posted by: frances ()
Date: March 22, 2010 08:00PM

The question of food combining rules with respect to green smoothies has been raised a number of times. The consensus seems to be that greens can be freely combined with just about anything, so the combination of fruit and greens is not a problem. On the other hand, many people argue that adding other things like nuts, seeds or veggies may be bad combining.

As with all food combining advice, every person's system will react in its own way. The best thing to do is to pay attention to how well you digest your meals and try to work toward a diet that best suits you. Also, your reaction to particular foods and food combinations may change over time. Pay attention to your own system, and don't give absolute credence to anyone else's advice.

Posted by: frances ()
Date: March 22, 2010 08:25PM

Oh, it looks like you already got a very thorough answer to this question in another thread. [www.rawfoodsupport.com] Don't mind me.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 23, 2010 03:05AM

@Cassiopeia: Thanks for the link! I was wondering, though, why they needed our address and phone number. It looks like everything will be handled via email...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables