Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Green Resurrection
Posted by: Janabanana ()
Date: April 04, 2010 02:21PM

GREEN SMOOTHIES FOR REGENERATION
Put green in the bio-bank in order to resurrect. The amount of salad greens we would need to consume per day to regenerate the modern SAD body is physically impossible to eat. Consider that gorillas eat around 75 pounds of leaves and stems per day…and a male mountain gorilla weighs 350 pounds. If we halve the 75 pounds and reduce it a little more for things other than greens in the human diet, we arrive at the human need for around 20-25 pounds of greens per day. This is where green smoothies, green juices and wheatgrass juice come in as a means for us to get our regenerative load of greens without having to chow down on leaves all day and night. One ounce of wheatgrass juice is the nutritional equivalent to 2.5 pounds of raw vegetables.

Green smoothies can be made with well ripened fruit and a variety of leafy greens including: spinach, New Zealand spinach, Prickly Sow Thistle (Puha), chard, kale, alfalfa greens, clover, nettle, raspberry leaves, dandelion, sunflower sprout greens, watercress, sorrel, knotweed, parsley, turnip tops, beet leaves, Moringa leaves and wolfberry leaves. Other non-starchy vegetables that can be added to green smoothies are things like tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, Aloe vera, celery and bell peppers. It is good to alternate between a various greens in order to avoid overloading the body with particular alkaloids. Using soaked goji berries or frozen acai berry sachets in the smoothie is a good way to increase sweetness until you develop a taste for greens. Raw cacao powder (not cooked cocoa powder) and maca powder also make the green smoothie more delicious. Slowly work up to including around half a bunch of kale or spinach in each blender full of smoothie…believe me, you will develop a craving for greens taken this way.

Regular vegetables that contain starch are best juiced rather than mixed with fruit in a smoothie. Juice friendly veges include: broccoli, cabbage, beets, carrots, peas, corn, pumpkin, zucchini, ginger and green beans. The stalks of kale, beet, broccoli and spinach are also best juiced. Living for a period solely on several green smoothies and vegetable juices per day will provide the energy necessary for ascension and allow the thorough detoxification necessary for emotional liberation. Green smoothies rectify the potassium/sodium ratio. Potassium is an enzyme activator in cells, while sodium remains extra-cellular and is an enzyme inhibitor.

Don’t add oils or protein powders to your smoothie or it will slow down digestion and understand that there is plenty of protein in the greens themselves. The daily protein requirement (RDA) is 0.36 (grams) multiplied by your body weight. That translates to about 44 grams for a 120-pound woman and 54 grams for a 150-pound male. Keep in mind that breast milk is only about 5-8 percent protein. Nuts and seeds which we normally think of as having more protein than vegetables actually have less protein, eg: spinach-49%, broccoli-45%, lettuce-34%, cauliflower-40%, kale-45%, zucchini-28%, cabbage-22%, Chinese cabbage-34%, Mung bean sprouts-43%, soybean sprouts-54%, bamboo shoots-39%. Compare the greens protein levels with the following: wheat germ-31%, whole wheat-17%, buckwheat-18%, oats-15%, brown rice-8%, navy beans-26%, mushrooms-38%, pumpkin seeds-21%, walnuts-13%, pecans-5%, filberts-8%. Don’t forget wheat grass juice also and wheat grass/clay body packs.

Green Smoothie Revolution: The Radical Leap Towards Natural Health by Victoria Boutenko.
Greensmoothiechallenge.org
www.youtube.com/user/rjncaction —RJ’s great Green Smoothie youtube videos
[biologyofkundalini.com] --A more comprehensive Superfood Smoothie for “rebuilding.”
3 Pack from Navitas at AMAZON.COM FOR $58.11
Navitas Naturals Raw Chocolate Powder, Organic Cacao Power,16-Ounce Pouch (Pack of 2)
Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Maca Powder Incan Superfood, 16-Ounce Pouch
Navitas Naturals Organic Goji Berries Himalayan Superfruit, 16-Ounce Pouch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Green Resurrection
Posted by: boysenberry ()
Date: April 05, 2010 11:25PM

There is no way I can afford 25 lbs of organic greens per day at about $4/lb. So do I just give up and call it a day?

Posted by: loeve ()
Date: April 08, 2010 04:23PM

I'm still waiting to hear of someone who can live on greens indefinitely. I ran the numbers once and I'd have to eat 50 cups of spinach to get my RDA of protein, but then another 200 cups to get enough calories for my size and activity. Spinach has a high proportion of protein relative to carbs and fats but I guess there isn't much in grams...

Still, I appreciate the perspective. Gorillas are adapted with the ability to ferment the green's fiber into useful fatty acids. Humans can't compete with them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 04:28PM by loeve.

Posted by: Janabanana ()
Date: April 11, 2010 02:03AM

Smoothies predigest the soft tissue of well grown remineralized greens. Remember it it is dandelion season friends, get your greens free.

Chlorophyll is the spiritual molecule of regeneration for the sovereign, high integrity human.

Just as DMT may be the spirit molecule for the brain, chlorophyll could be the spirit molecule for the body.

GREEN SOVEREIGNTY AND THE EMERALD BODY EXPERIMENT
3 Weeks of one blender full of green smoothie per day or 16 oz fresh vege juice.

“A diet high in raw chlorophyll delivers a continuous energy transfusion into our bloodstream, strengthening out immune system and enhancing the ability of our red blood cells to carry oxygen. The chlorophyll of a plant and the hemoglobin of a red blood cell are virtually identical in structure, making this transfusion possible.” Brian Clement, The Hippocrates Program

• I am starting to feel strength in my bones, lightness in the body, quickness in the step, my skin is becoming luminous again, the body feels like one integral unit, my cells are effortlessly communicating and I am getting very calm. The hole/knot/wound in the back of the heart feels like it is lessening. People’s madness doesn’t affect me as much. For two weeks now I notice people look down when I approach them, some cross the street. Now I will go off solid food, run, hang, sungaze and tone to soften the energy and get rid of the husk…then I whether people will still shy away from my strength.

“We are solar cells. The sun provides the wide spectrum of nutrients necessary for our health. Directly or indirectly, the sun provides us with vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, oxygen, chlorophyll, photochemical, enzymes, and hormones, thus giving us the elements for good health.” Brian Clement [www.aliveraw.com]

• The key point to remember with a green saturation regime is to drink your smoothie on an empty stomach at least 1 hour prior to solid food. And to not add any extra oil or protein to it. Overconsumption of protein is one of the main contributors to degenerative disease. Mother’s milk contains only 3 percent protein and for the first 6 months it is only 5% fat. Greens and colorful fruits and vegetables, including sprouts, sea vegetables, and freshwater algae contain all the photochemicals, oxygen, enzymes, trace minerals, and hormones necessary to build the superconducting sovereign’s luminous emerald body.

“A diet high in raw chlorophyll delivers a continuous energy transfusion into our bloodstream, strengthening out immune system and enhancing the ability of our red blood cells to carry oxygen. The chlorophyll of a plant and the hemoglobin of a red blood cell are virtually identical in structure, making this transfusion possible.” Brian Clement

• Fritz-Albert Popp’s work proved that the cells of the body emit Light, at the least, at the same 380nm wavelength as SunLight, and he showed that specific range is responsible for a certain type of healing within the body, which he called 'photo-repair'. He actually backed into his discovery by finding that, that particular (380nm) wavelength Light was blocked and scrambled by carcinogens, and cancer cells. The chlorophyll molecule bears a striking resemblance to hemoglobin, the red pigment in human blood. Some sun-gazers report a decreased need for food, so perhaps they are experiencing some kind of human version of photosynthetic effect in the heme of the blood. This suggests a synergistic effect from a green saturation diet and sungazing for regeneration and building up full sentience.
ust as DMT may be the spirit molecule for the brain, chlorophyll could be the spirit molecule for the body.

Posted by: loeve ()
Date: April 25, 2010 01:52PM

Janabanana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...
>
> GREEN SOVEREIGNTY AND THE EMERALD BODY EXPERIMENT
> 3 Weeks of one blender full of green smoothie per
> day or 16 oz fresh vege juice.
> ...

Yes, the free dandelions are beckoning.. I love them. So this is a 3 week program of one very green smoothie/day or a large glass of veggie juice. I'm thankful for the inspiration, though am not sure how energetic it would be except synergistically with energy stores already in place in the body. Dandelions especially are known for their ability to cut lipids.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables