Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Update: Dandelion juice
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: May 09, 2010 08:42PM

So yesterday I had a bit of cut pineapple lying around, and I decided to juice. (As a side note, my Omega 8006 is not the best with pineapple; both the rind and the mushy pulp, but it manages.) I decided to add some organic celery, Granny Smith apples, and ginger. I had some of this juice left over this morning and I juiced some of those organic dandelion leaves that I had! The Omega 8006 is a delight with greens, for those wanting a juicer that does this. I added some organic carrots, lemon, and another green apple. I mixed this concoction with the rest of yesterday's and my verdict? Palatable, given the amount of dandelion I used and how bitter it was. Funny: I drank 4 oz. and was talking to a couple of people this morning and really had to go to the bathroom! After I had the chance to, it was like making a beeline for the john! I believe that dandelion is a diuretic...

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables