Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Oy vey...Why all this conflicting info about Vita Mixes?
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: June 07, 2010 11:01AM

Oh Priscaw... *drools* nothing beats raw cheeses...they have so much more flavor than normal cheese...mmmmm...If I ever get my own little piece of land I an pasture some cute fuzzy milk-able friends on, I shall have to PM you for tips,lol... ^_^

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: RaysofLight ()
Date: June 08, 2010 03:20PM

Vita Mix is the best! I have no problem with seeds at all, it breaks them down when I use it. They also offer a standard 7 year warranty. We bought several high end blenders thru Costco-we went through about 1-2 a year. They just burned out.
We love the Vita-Mixer-definitely worth the cost.

I use my Vita-Mix everyday at least 2 xs a day. B-T brand isn't used in places like Optimal Health Institute or Ann Wigmore or Creative Health for a reason...These places need performance and they depend on Vita-Mix on a daily basis because they are reliable, dependable and easy to use. These facilities are very "High Use" as they prepare 3 meals a day for their clients- not to mention snacks...In fact, you can order a Vita-Mix and get an in home trial in your own kitchen for 30 days absolutely, positively RISK-FREE!

Vita-Mix even has a 3 payment purchase program too! Call 1-800-848-2649 Press ext:2310 (Barbara) and be sure to use my affiliate code 06-005-062 to get FREE SHIPPING and 30 minute FREE Consultation. Your purchase helps support the website-so thank you in advance to help keep this community service going!

Make your first payment and receive your Vitamix machine right away upon credit approval. Last two payments are automatically charged to your credit card 30 and 60 days later!
They also have re-conditioned models for $379-You save $70 and get all all the benefits! Get the same 7 yr warranty, brand new container, new blades, 2 cook books and DVD, new packaging-just like new. These were used in Demos or 30 trial offer.

Click below for FREE SHIPPING and a free 30 minute consultation (A $60.00 value) with a living and raw foods expert:
[www.livingfoodvillage.com]

Here's to You Health!

Posted by: RaysofLight ()
Date: June 08, 2010 07:47PM

There is a lot of talk about mixers and some confusion. I use Vita-Mix simply for the reasons that:
**Vita-Mixer's a quality product
**Reliable
**Dependable
**Easy to use
**Many health facilities use and endorse it
**Vita-Mix has a 7 year standard warranty
**Free Shipping when you order from this website (it's heavy- saved me about $25)

I've seen it in action with very high use on a daily basis preparing food for up to 100 people per day 3 xs a day! We bought several high end blenders thru Costco-we went through about 1-2 a year. They just burned out.
We love the Vita-Mixer-definitely worth the cost.

I use my Vita-Mix everyday at least 2 xs a day. Other brands aren't used in places like Optimal Health Institute or Ann Wigmore or Creative Health for a reason...These places need performance and they depend on Vita-Mix on a daily basis because they are reliable, dependable and easy to use. These facilities are very "High Use" as they prepare 3 meals a day for their clients- not to mention snacks...In fact, you can order a Vita-Mix and get an in home trial in your own kitchen for 30 days absolutely, positively RISK-FREE!

The Vita-Mixer Company also have re-conditioned models for $379-You save $70 and get all the same benefits! These Vita-Mixers were used in Demos or 30 day trial offers that were returned.
Here is what you get with BOTH: BRAND NEW or RE-CONDITIONED:
**7 yr warranty (both new and reconditioned)
**Brand new container (both new (obviously) and recondition)
**New blades (both new (obviously) reconditioned)
**2 cook books and (both new and reconditioned)
**DVD (both new and reconditioned)
**new packaging-just like new BUT SAVE $70! (reconditioned)
**FREE SHIPPING when you order from this website (both new and reconditioned)
**30 minute Consultation FREE ($60 Value) when you order from my site (both new and reconditioned)

**Vita-Mix even has a 3 payment purchase program too! Call 1-800-848-2649 Press ext: 2310 (Barbara) mention my affiliate code 06-005-062 to get FREE SHIPPING and 30 minute FREE Consultation!(a $60 Value)
Make your first payment and receive your Vitamix machine right away upon credit approval. Last two payments are automatically charged to your credit card 30 and 60 days later!
Your purchase helps support LivingFoodVillage website- thanking you in advance to help keep this community service going!

Click below for FREE SHIPPING and a free 30 minute consultation (A $60.00 value) with a living and raw foods expert:
<a href="[www.livingfoodvillage.com];

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 08, 2010 08:40PM

Raysoflight: Curious: you said "both" with container--does that mean a wet and dry one? Also, how much demo-ing have they done with it? I mean, a few times versus six months? Or does it have to be in that same 30-day period?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables