Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Ninja kitchen system
Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: October 30, 2010 06:09AM

I saw this on TV today and liked the idea of the triple blades as well as the dough paddles. I can already think of many ways to use the product. Has anyone used the Ninja? What do you think of it?

Here is a link to the website and a video. Sure, there is a lot of marketing hype but it looks good regardless:
[www.ninjakitchen.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ninja kitchen system
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 31, 2010 05:33PM

i saw this advertisment last night too , looked pretty efficient with the blades staggered up the shaft like that smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: November 28, 2010 02:55AM

They are incredibly awesome!...for a little less than a month... then they die a horrible death, the problem is, most of their internal parts that handle the high speed turning of the blades are PLASTIC!!! so when I used mine (its supposed to be able to make snow out of ice, and I hadnt used it for ice once, thats far tougher than anything I put it through.) almost a month later (literally last week!), it stripped the plastic gears bare while trying to make a fresh fruit smoothie with it, I was able to get my money back at kmart luckily, and I bought another cheap oster instead... I left my old blenders behind when I moved, as I was not able to take much with me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: December 30, 2010 03:24AM

thats a shame ! it is a good innovation tho .. wonder if vitamix or anyone else will pick up the idea of the blades up the shaft smiling smiley

Date: December 30, 2010 11:48PM

I thnk it would be an amazingly awesome machine if it was just built more sturdy so it would last... Its like a major breakthrough in blending technology, now a victim of the phenomenon of american people accepting throw away appliances as ok... They could make it darn near bullet proof, charge $300 and make MORE profit off each individual unit than they would otherwise... but they care more about long term profits, which one loses if your product lasts for over a decade... meh:/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 31, 2010 01:35AM

yes considering the double blade on the bottom has been around for oh what a billion years .. indeed i thought that was innovative .. interesting to keep eyes on the future to see who picks up the idea smiling smiley

Date: December 31, 2010 05:32AM

the unfortunate part is they probably have a patent or something on it,lol... so as long as they are happy making crappy quality stuff, we may have to wait till the patent runs out:/

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables