Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Best Juices
Posted by: avanahall ()
Date: September 16, 2006 10:41AM

Hey All,

Just got my Jucier -
Any advise on the best all around nutritial fruits and veggies to juice - i.e
If you only had 4 to choose from a day - which would you say are the best?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best Juices
Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: September 16, 2006 10:57AM

Not so much for nutrition as for texture blackberries and cantaloupe bothe come out thick like milkshakes from my Breville.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 16, 2006 04:39PM

There is really no need to juice fruit, they can be eaten straight or put in smoothies. Their fiber is soft and very good to eat.

I juice greens such as dandelion, collard greens, turnip and some carrots and beet roots. Everything else goes into making smoothies. I am gradually moving away from juicing into more smoothies although I will never totally eliminate juicing.
Now that you have a juicer, get yourself a high speed blender such as vatamix or total blender and read victoria boutenko

Posted by: avanahall ()
Date: September 16, 2006 04:43PM

I have a vita mix and I enjoy it too!~
Yet I have a a really major vit and mineral deficiancy that I am trying to fix so I need a lot with only being able to fit only so much into my stomache

Thanks

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 16, 2006 06:03PM

To me the best veggies to just and put in smoothies are home grown greens such as sunflower and buckwheat. I do buy greens such as dandelion and turnip but most of my daily food intake is from home grown greens and they are full of nutrients, raw, still growing at the time of juicing or blending, there is nothing like it and they are very easy to grow.
[www.browfarmwheatproducts.co.uk]

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: September 18, 2006 11:28PM

The best juices are wheatgrass, carrots, and citrus. It is best to have a separate juicer for each.......WY

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 12, 2006 01:18PM

um I love watermelon juice, orange, um maybe you can make coconut milk for something heavy and definitely a green juice that is mixed with apples to make it sweet

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables