Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Does anyone own a Tribest blender--specifically the newer model with grinder and majon jar attachment?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 19, 2011 01:48AM

I am wondering if it is a sturdy machine. My last blender was still working when it had some issue...the motor had not burned out. I read all these glowing reviews on the Tribest but you never know the real deal. Ani Phyo always promotes this blender and so I figured that at least a few raw fooders own(ed) it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anyone own a Tribest blender--specifically the newer model with grinder and majon jar attachment?
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: February 19, 2011 01:25PM

Don't know anything about that particular model...

However, I read somewhere that a standard mason jar will thread onto the base of pretty much any blender. Not a V-Mix/Blendtec or hi speed one, but a "standard" one.

I know they thread onto the base of my Hamilton Beach just fine...a neat thing to know smiling smiley

Re: Does anyone own a Tribest blender--specifically the newer model with grinder and majon jar attachment?
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 19, 2011 09:18PM

I have a tribest personal blender. It doesn't feel heavy duty, meaning that I can't put it under very much of a load before it start to sound loaded and get hot. Its a travel blender, and low powered as such, and I take that into consideration when I use it. However, its beats not having a blender when I travel.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 19, 2011 09:38PM

Hmm...Thanks, Prana. Not exactly a ringing endorsement as a blender, I am guessing. Just convenient for travel? In that case, I will just get another Hamilton Beach until I can buy a Vitamix. I would rather get a seed grinder separately than to buy this one appliance and it doesn't handle too much stuff at once.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables