Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

new wheatgrass and leafy green attachment for champion juicer
Posted by: betsystarkus ()
Date: April 08, 2011 05:14AM

I have great news!!! The amazing folks at champion are now offering a special attachment for your juicer. This auger fits on the shaft, and can now safely juice wheatgrass and leafy greens without heating them. I am not a rep for the company, but I sing their prases because their juicers of are of a much higher quality than the asian imports. They are heavy duty, made in America with general electric motors, hold up for lifetimes and you can usually find them on craigslist for 100.00 or less. They beat out the others for making sorbets, nutbutters, flour, pate's, not to mention fresh juice. I have two now, and will be selling my older one for 85.00. It comes with the extra nutbutter, pate and sorbet attachment , the funnel, as well as all the parts necessary for making the juice. The wheatgrass attachment is coming out in may and will be sold seperately.
Peace and lemme know if you want my older one which is in excellent condition

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2011 05:16AM by betsystarkus.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables