Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

veggie juice add ons....
Posted by: jeffp6155 ()
Date: September 27, 2006 08:20PM

i love to put at least a tablesppon of spirulina in my juice. i've experimented with hemp powder, whey powder, stuff like that but i keep coming back to spirulina for the energy buzz that seems to complement the sense of well being i get from the juice.

My favorite brand of spirulina WAS "light force" years ago, like in the early 1980's but I don't think the company exists any longer. They had a great formulation of spirulina mixed with ginseng that gave you an incredible feeling of lightness and energy. Now I use the spirulina produced by Nutrex.

I have no question here. I'd just enjoy reading some of your "well this is what i do, and I really like it" contributions....

Jeff

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: veggie juice add ons....
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 29, 2006 11:02AM

The problem with spurilina is that it does not contain true b12 but analog that compete with the absorption of true b12. Here is what Gabriel Cousens said about it.
"The problem is they also have a significant amount of analog B-12 that competes with the human active B-12." in [www.living-foods.com]

I used to take spurilina and kelp in my juice but since moving too green smoothies and indoor sprouting and sunflower greens, I realize that my body does not need the supplements. I still do some juicing but mostly I rely on home grown greens and sprouts and they a lot of nutrients making supplement unnecessary for me. Nothing compare to juicing or blending something that was still growing few minutes ago.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2006 11:04AM by djatchi.

Re: veggie juice add ons....
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 03, 2006 07:11AM

djatchi

interestin
remember hearing something about that posted prior
thanks for bringing it up again

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables