Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

melon juice - yum yum - I love my new juicer.
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: September 07, 2011 08:13PM

Wow - I am so excited with my new juicer. Today I juiced a whole melon - rind and seeds included - it was utterly delicious - far far better than eating the melon itself.

I often wondered why people raved about juicing so much - always thinking that the whole fruit would taste/be better. Melon's don't often taste that good in the UK - but the juice - wow, it was amazing.

I went on to juice beetroot, spinach, kale, apples, ginger, apples - not all together but in various combinations - all soooo gorgeous. I can't believe it's taken me so long to get a decent juicer - the price always defeated me - but I think it's the best thing I've bought in years.

I know it's very early days but I didn't get any sugar rush which some people talk about - but felt fresh and focused and very happy. Probably just new juicer euphoria - will see how it goes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: melon juice - yum yum - I love my new juicer.
Posted by: Tombotronic ()
Date: October 19, 2011 06:35PM

You got the Omega 350 vert juicer right? We absolutely love ours.

--------------------
Tombotronic

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables