Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I may not be juicing anymore
Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: September 08, 2011 05:54AM

With my Omega 4000 (centrifugal) juicer that is. This video presents a strong case for using a masticating juicer (Champion), or a cold-press juicer (twin-gear or screw type), rather than the spinning-basket types......WY

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I may not be juicing anymore
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: September 08, 2011 03:31PM

I own one of each, and I rarely use my centrifugal juicer. It does provide a speed advantage. And for some reason, people are going crazy to buy them because of the movie Fat Sick and Nearly Dead when Australian Joe Cross lived off of nothing but fruit and vegetable juice and lost 80 lbs in 2 month. He used a centrifugal juicer (Breville I think).

My centrifugal has never been good at greens. I will use my VRT or Green Power on greens.

Paul

Re: I may not be juicing anymore
Posted by: cy ()
Date: September 10, 2011 10:40PM

I had a champion juicer for 7 years, and for 2 years now I have a Hurom slow juicer.
It is great. All the juice comes cold and delicious,and I juice my wheatgrass on it to. I am loving it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables