Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Love my Waring Xtrdme 1050XTX.
Posted by: Kwestby ()
Date: December 26, 2011 12:35PM

I have noticed a lot of people loving their vitamixes and blendtecs. I did thorough research before going with the Waring Xtreme professional 1050XTX. I just wanted to put my two cents in and say I LOVE IT. Waring may not have the advertising budget that Blendtec has or the name recognition of Vitamix but I have to say if you have not played with one ... Do yourself a favor and find one. It is the most under rated blender on the market. I worked in a chain Smoothie shop for about a year and we used Vitamixes ... They don't compare to the Waring Xtreme. It is just solid. Again just my two cents but I wanted to get Waring some props for producing a really excellent product.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Love my Waring Xtrdme 1050XTX.
Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: December 26, 2011 05:02PM

Kwestby Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have noticed a lot of people loving their
> vitamixes and blendtecs. I did thorough research
> before going with the Waring Xtreme professional
> 1050XTX.
Count me as one who Loves my Vita-Mix (Vita-Prep 3).
A couple of years ago I bought a Waring Xtreme 1200XTX...similar to the 1050, but with a variable-speed dial rather than the buttons. I found it to have a solid motor base, but not quite as powerful as my Vita-Prep 3. One thing I didn't like about the Waring was the poor quality of the Jar, Blades, and Lid......WY

[www.everythingkitchens.com]

Date: December 27, 2011 07:21PM

I had heard a lot of opinion on the jar ... I think the jar is fine. It is the supposedly new Raptor jar ... It gets the job done. It is also a nice, square design ... Things don't seem to get stuck. I think the power is a matter of perception as to me it rips through thigs that would have gotten stuck in the vitamix. No tamper required ...

Date: December 27, 2011 08:00PM

Kwestby Wrote:
> ... I think the jar is fine.
It's always nice when we're Happy with what we have, no matter what the Brand. I understand the Vitamix Jar will fit the Waring base......WY

Date: December 29, 2011 11:30PM

True, true. How many blenders do you own WY?

Date: December 30, 2011 11:15AM

Kwestby Wrote:
> ....How many blenders do you own WY?
I have a few. When Blending is what one does, one must have backups, mustn't one?......WY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables