Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I'm Still Loving My Super Angel
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 30, 2011 08:23PM

And I really don't mind the screen clean up. Around this time of year, since families generally get together, I've been turning some of my younger relies onto juice. I try to explain in simple terms, the diff btw high speed shredders and low speed auger crushers. They may remember at some point in their future life, and make the right choices. And, I was careful not to promote only the 'Super Angel' as the only good juicer out there haha.

A couple of tips I've discovered...is to juice the soft produce first. I've been doing this ever since I asked the question on another thread, and it seems to work well and is consistant.

Also, I've found that some parts of the screen are particularly onerous to unclog. So, I was using an old toothbrush, though the brissles were still too soft. I purchased a brush that is especially used for dentures. The brissles are harder, and do the job very well.

Happy Juicing
geo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm Still Loving My Super Angel
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: December 31, 2011 02:32AM

It is funny. some of my colleagues on the Fuhrman forum use a centrifugal for root veggies, e.g. carrots and the SA for leafy greens. I'm using the SA for everything and loving it.

Paul

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: December 31, 2011 06:01PM

So what can someone buy one for these days?

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: January 31, 2012 04:49PM

$950 USD.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables