New Waring MX1100XTX -- Vitamix Carafe?
Posted by: komugi ()
Date: December 31, 2011 06:02AM
I've been using the Waring Blender for a little bit, and I find that the smoothie has a little too much air in it (perhaps due to the square shape?). So I've been reading the forum, and saw that people were using Vitamix Vita-Prep (3?) Carafe with the Waring base (MX1000 or MX1050).
So My question is:
- Will vita-prep carafe (64oz) help with the air when doing blending?
- Will Vita-Prep Container fit on my MX1100XTX?
- Which Vita-Prep should I be getting Vita Prep or Vita Prep 3?
- I am planning on doing dry mixing, if I do pick up a Vita Prep container, do I need a dry blade?
- Do I need to do any modding like this if I get a Vita Prep/3 Container?
Thanks for taking the time to look
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2011 06:04AM by komugi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.