Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

can i juice herbs by blending them?
Posted by: fruitylou ()
Date: January 20, 2012 09:56AM

ive been making juices with my vitamix and straining...... would herbs work too if i blended them with something watery like a cucumber and strained?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: can i juice herbs by blending them?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 20, 2012 02:46PM

While you would surely get some sort of flavour that's not juicing, I'd say you're losing a ton of nutrients in the pulp doing it this way. It's unfortunately a pale substitute for using an actual juicer I'm afraid.

Posted by: developtrust ()
Date: January 29, 2012 03:57AM

The problem with blending anyting is the air taht is mixed with teh produce adn the heat. Your best method to aek juice is to somehow make pulp and then press wither with a manual press like the Welles People's press or witht eh expensive Norwalk juicer. Check out my ideas at www. dot sholehealthfound dot come

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 01, 2012 03:12AM

No you are not loosing much if you are using a high speed blender. You are actually getting better results when a high blender than a juicer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables