Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Newbie Question - how much should I drink
Posted by: Majorbabe ()
Date: January 23, 2012 03:22AM

I'm new to the juice fast - have been on it for three days. I'm drinking approx. 6 cups a day of green (3 cups), carrot/orange (1 cup), and carrot/beet/cucumber/parsley (1 cup) and I am super hungry ALL the time. Am I drinking enough? Too much? I'm not sure what quantities are ok.

Any advice?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Newbie Question - how much should I drink
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: January 24, 2012 07:55PM

It's probably better if you get some fatty acids in your juice by utlizing sprouts like sunflower. I am sure you will get some more advice here. Generally healthy people don't experience this so you should look within to try and understand why this is happening. Could be physical or could be emotional it will up to you to figure out, hopefully with the help of some people here. I like to drink at least a 16oz cup of juice at a time, fresh not prejuiced. You should be ok with like four of those a day. It's hard I know and like Brian Clement always says most of the health issues they see are cause by the mind?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables