Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I love them both
Posted by: skiezo ()
Date: January 25, 2012 03:17AM

Been using the green life along with the omega 9000 for a week now. I really like the omega for carrots,celery and beets . It will juice 5# of carrots in less 10 mins and I am getting approx. 40 oz. of juice per 5# and clean-up is a breeze. The pulp is pretty dry on all the vegeis.
Use the pulp for soup base and in my garden.
The Green life is a bit more time consuming both in juicing and clean-up and the yield is about the same.I have been using the GL for kale,collards,parsley,
chard and granny smiths. In the short time that I have been back on a semi raw diet I feel so much more alive and have energy. I am taking it slow at first but plan on a few diet within a few months.
I hope to keep up on this diet as I have abused my body for a number of years
and need to start living again. With the help of the God of my understanding and daily exercise and a good diet I hope to live a long and healthy life.
I hope the people on this forum can help me my revised way of life.
Thanks for the help so far and I plan on using this forum to start my new life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I love them both
Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: January 25, 2012 07:22AM

skiezo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .......I hope to live a long and healthy life.

I do too. Above all else, remember that Quantity is more important than Quality. A raw-food Overeater won't live as long as a cooked-food Undereater......WY

Re: I love them both
Posted by: ancient11 ()
Date: January 31, 2012 04:32PM

Good for you, keep the good attitude up. I love reading about people who are tring to better themselves.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables