Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

pomegranite juice and almond milk
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: January 25, 2012 02:19PM

Just want to say how wonderful this is. I have always avoided pomegranites because they are such a nuisance to deal with and I don't much like crunching up the pips and spitting them all out is a bit of a chore. Then I got my juicer -

wow - just put the pips into the juicer and job done - gorgeous yumminess.

Also - am now making my own almond milk in the juicer too and that is wonderful - so much nicer than the overly sweet, very expensive, non raw almond milk that i used to buy.

So very happy with my juicer. smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pomegranite juice and almond milk
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 25, 2012 02:30PM

How are you making almond milk in the juicer?

I've seen pomegranate juiced with a citrus press before, that's a neat non-electric option.

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: January 25, 2012 05:40PM

I soak the almonds over night and then rinse them well. Then I spoon them with water into the juicer and bob's your uncle - gorgeous, yummy almond milk. (1 cup of almonds to 3 cups of water.) I have an Omega Vrt 350

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: January 25, 2012 09:51PM

yea john kholer did (making almond milk in juicer with water) this on a video not so long ago i thought tthat was neat smiling smiley

i bought a soybella for making nutmilks at the end of the summer and i gotta say i love how it works .. easy to clean , looks pretty (like a stainless tea kettle) and would never got back to blendering my nuts and then straining thru a nut bag.. what a hassel!

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 25, 2012 10:21PM

And you're left with lots of usable pulp? That is cool! I was looking at that juicer as an upgrade, hmmm...

Posted by: developtrust ()
Date: January 29, 2012 03:55AM

Making pomegranate juice in a Norwalk juicer is as easy as it can ever get. I have a free video showing how to do this and also another for makign pineapple juice. ONe does not even need to put the fruit through the grinder but use the press only. If youwant these videos contact em wtih a request at developtrust at cox dot net

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables