Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

test
Posted by: Rudra ()
Date: April 13, 2012 11:52AM

test

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2012 11:56AM by Rudra.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kindly review for me the new Nutribullet extractor and the new Juiceman Juicer
Date: April 13, 2012 11:53AM

I am thinking about purchasing the Nutribullet. [www.nutribullet.com] and/or the PowerGind Pro by Jay Kordich [www.jaykordich.com]

My concern is about the Nutribullet is that it will destroy all the enzymes while a green power juicer that grinds and the PowerGind Pro retains the enzymes.

What do you think

Rudra.. a member of this community from almost the beginning.

Re: test
Date: April 13, 2012 11:57AM

test

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 13, 2012 06:25PM

LOL @ "a member of this community from almost the beginning."

Okay...And? And what's up with testing? You can see if it goes thru. ROFL

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 13, 2012 06:31PM

Whoa, this is an odd one.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 14, 2012 05:30AM

Rudra, the powergrind pro is a high speed juicer, and would produce enough heat to destroy enzymes. The 'nutri-bullet' is just the 'magic-bullet' under another name. It's a high speed blender that works ok, but has endurance problems so I believe.

Yes, why the 'test' Rudra?

Cheers, geo

test
Date: April 14, 2012 08:20PM

Thanks Geo. I have my answer. I trust all you say.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 17, 2012 11:09PM

Weirdest thing, Rudra. You are the second person to mention the Nutribullet! What are the chances?

Posted by: danielz ()
Date: July 23, 2012 09:53PM

I have a nutribullet and it's not the same as a bullet blender. It's larger, much more powerful and has different blades. Basically it will turn anything you put in it into thick liquid including greens, nuts, skins, ice or anything.

I haven't used Jay Kordich's newer juicer but I did have the old Juiceman Jr. The 2 machines are quite different. The Nutribullet turns everything you put in it into your drink so you are drinking a thick drink. The juicer extracts the juice and throws away the rest so you just have the juice.

Nutribullet is very easy to clean, basically just rinse the cup and blades and you are done, juicer has many parts. Juicer allows you to consumer larger quantities of the juice (more nutrients) where a nutriblast fills you up faster.

Personally there are times when I want a nutriblast and times when I want a big cup of juice. They are different things.

Posted by: danielz ()
Date: July 23, 2012 10:21PM

For instance you can't juice 20 carrots and drink them in a nutriblast. You might get a half a carrot in there with your other ingredients.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables