Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Smoothie or Juice Bar owners
Posted by: isthatallueat ()
Date: April 30, 2012 02:50AM

Just wanted to see if there is anybody out there that owns a smoothie or juice bar.

I would like to swap ideas about the business. I am opening my bar in 1 month and would like to see if there is anyone else out there doing it.

It will be 100% raw juices and smoothies.

If you were to pay for a smoothie at a cafe, what kind do you like to get.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Smoothie or Juice Bar owners
Posted by: jalanutan ()
Date: April 30, 2012 02:58AM

Hi again,

Hope you get some info, but one thing is you might have to be patient, as this forum isn't a popular as the 'vegan' forum you first posted in. Nevertheless, there are people who only post on here, cause they're into juicing etc.

Best of luck

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 30, 2012 01:04PM

You could look for coffee businesses models. Just to let you know, they have highest risk of failure of any other business. They pop and fail, carrying away all the owner savings, because the owners start very dreamy and full of positive unrealistic ideas. At the end, it is a business and it has its risks.

Good luck

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: May 01, 2012 05:17PM

there is a scene is "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" where Joe goes into a raw bar and they have a menu with specific juices for specific ailments. Not sure it's honest. But sure it's safe.

Paul

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables