Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

wheatgrass growing
Posted by: carolg ()
Date: October 22, 2006 01:12PM

Anyone growing wheatgrass without soil? What's trick and equipmenet needed? I am aiming for low cost and not pricey equipment.

Winter is here so have to grow indoors but would love to grow outdoors later. Anyone doing that?

One health food store sells it without any soil and looks like paper towels or some cloth is grabbing on the pretty white roots. Thanks.
carolg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wheatgrass growing
Posted by: alive! ()
Date: October 23, 2006 03:22AM

It's probably "baby blanket". Check out www.sproutpeople.com They sell everything you might need and have lots of helpful info on growing.

Life Is Good!

alive!

Re: wheatgrass growing
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 07, 2006 06:47PM

I am wondering how powerful an indoor-grown wheatgrass would be. Wheat is not an indoor plant, nor was it ever meant to be, regardless of fertilizer or intensity of artificial light. I grew my wheatgrass in the garden in lovely rich soil with the sun shining all day and wind and forces of nature in general - and boy, did it pack a punch or what!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables