Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Omega 8006 vs Samson Ultra or Six in one
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: September 18, 2012 02:19PM

I juice alot of wheatgrass and the Samson 6 in 1 does a good job with that. I want a new juicer, the Omega 8006? but am not sure how well it does wheatgrass. In particular, does it take alot of wheatgrass to get it started and in doing so does it waste a little to get a little like the Greenstar twin gear. It seems to me that the longer the auger there could be a need for more material to get things going? I will email the sites company also.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Omega 8006 vs Samson Ultra or Six in one
Posted by: kevers59 ()
Date: October 05, 2012 06:52AM

I've never used the Samson... but I own the Omega 8006 and it does good on the wheatgrass. You could almost invest in a hand crank kind. its $129 though.

[discountjuicers.com]

Click on the wheatgrass juicers and it will have a load of info!

Re: Omega 8006 vs Samson Ultra or Six in one
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: October 10, 2012 02:36PM

kevers59, thanks for the info. I reached Discount juicers and they told me what was up and comfirmed that the Samson was a bit better at doing wheatgrass but maybe not as good for cuckumbers like I thought. If I get another juicer it will be the Samson Advanced. Who knows it's always a risk, D.J. tell me that the Advanced is pretty much the same as the 6in1 but I see that it does have a bigger motor and better warrantee so I will take a shot at it. Supposed to be stronger also because of the new Ultem plastic. Wish I could afford the SuperAngel with all that stainless. I am in a financial crunch though so it might be a while until I get it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables