Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wheatgrass juicer
Posted by: jonl138 ()
Date: October 26, 2012 03:12AM

I'm interested in getting a juicer strictly for wheatgrass to juice a shot in the morning and one in the evening. I would like to find one that I don't have to clean after the first shot in the morning but rather only have to clean it at the end of the day after a few uses. Any suggestions or am I dreaming?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wheatgrass juicer
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 26, 2012 04:13AM

It is not a good idea not to clean after juicing and it does not take that long to clean. And you do not want your next juice to be contaminated with the germs in the pulp of the juice who made before. The dried pulp may hurt the functioning of your machine in the long run.

Re: Wheatgrass juicer
Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: October 29, 2012 05:12PM

jonl138 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ......I would like to find one that I don't have to clean after the first shot in the morning but rather only have to clean it at the end of the day after a few uses.
All dedicated Wheatgrass Juicers are easy to clean. Mine (a Wheateena Green Label) has only three cleanable parts. I have purchased wheatgrass juicers on eBay that weren't cleaned, and they were frozen solid....had to trash them.
I'd suggest buying a single-auger for Wheatgrass, and rinsing it after each use......WY

[www.discountjuicers.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables