Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Omega 8006 woohoo!!
Posted by: leesamahree ()
Date: January 30, 2013 10:25PM

I've been a lurker for a while now...just reading and learning as much as I can from both newbies and veterans to juicing. I finally took the plunge today and got my Omega 8006. I then headed to my local Costco (gardening coming soon!) and stocked up on some pretty sweet apples, spinach, carrots, lemons and over to a local produce market for my kale and cucumbers. Just finishing up my first green drink and WOWZA! Soooo yummy. John and you fine folks have totally inspired me and I just wanted to encourage you to continue to post...you might not think people are listening/reading...but we are grinning smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Omega 8006 woohoo!!
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 31, 2013 02:09AM

How much did you pay? I got mine for $300 with shipping included. I think it's gone down even further...

Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: January 31, 2013 02:11AM

leesamahree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
...... I finally took the plunge today and got my Omega 8006.

I have an Omega 8004, which is the same juicer....only the color is different. I use mine exclusively for Celery Juice......WY
P.S. Hope you enjoy your 8006.

Posted by: leesamahree ()
Date: January 31, 2013 06:22AM

I didn't have my heart set on the 8006...I wanted the regular white one but my local BB&B only carried the 8003 and the VRT. They were out of everything else. I didn't want to wait for shipping. I knew i wanted something 8004 and up because of the harder auger and i didnt want the VRT because i plan on using the multifunctionality for sorbet and baby food (im 7mos pregnant with my 2nd. My son is 2.) I ended up getting the display model. It was $299.99 but the manager took off 10% for getting the display and then I had a coupon for an additional 20%. The manager is a juicer himself so he made sure I had all the parts. It ended up being about $215. I went to the Omega website for the manual. The only thing i didn't get was the box, lol. I was so stoked smiling smiley

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 31, 2013 07:11PM

Wow, you got a great price! I think it's been lowered so it's the best juicer deal around. I wonder what Champions go for these days?

Posted by: light-zone ()
Date: February 13, 2013 03:20PM

Watch for specials at Macy's online. I got my 8006 for $209 + tax, free shipping last fall. Unbeatable price and am so glad I got the 8006 over the 8004. Looks and performs great!

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: February 14, 2013 08:30PM

8006 and 8004 are the same except for the color.

Posted by: jalanutan ()
Date: February 15, 2013 12:03AM

Great job, enjoy...

Posted by: light-zone ()
Date: February 15, 2013 01:08PM

pborst Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 8006 and 8004 are the same except for the color.

That's right, but the chromed colored plastic looks better and cleans up like a dream. Great performer for sure.

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: February 21, 2013 06:33PM

Glad you are happy with it.

Re: Link for Discount on- Omega 8006 woohoo!!
Posted by: RaysofLight ()
Date: March 01, 2013 08:32PM

OMEGA 8006 Right Now Price: $285.59 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
[astore.amazon.com]
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer - Black and Chrome

These prices seem to go up and down and we never know...I've seem this machine for
$299.95+- for a good while and now it dropped from there!

From Omega
List Price: $390.00

What's the best juicer?
This is the Juicer I use and it it delivers DRY pulp- saves a ton in the long run-get so much more out of your organic produce! smiling smiley Always nice to make the most of organic produce!
click this link below: Best price on Amazon-thanks for using our door too-we get a credit when you walk thru our door (link) into Amazon to buy anything.

We very much appreciate it. It helps us give scholarships to folks that need it and keep our website up and running.

This *Juicer* is a 3 in 1 Machine:
#1) Does all fruit and veggies and leafy greens
#2) Does Wheat Grass Juice
#3) Is a Food Processor-which is great for dehydrating!
The price is about $285 (as of today) +/-, but it is so worth every penny!
It does NOT create heat to ruin your juice like many of the "fast" other juicers. Highly recommended
There's plenty of time to get this Juicer delivered for our 2 upcoming NuDe Reset Revolution Programs...See which one fits you on the links below:
[ow.ly]

NuDe Reset Revolution a Guided 17 Day Juice Journey - March 7 - March 23

Thursday March 7, 2013 we start the elimination/transition phase.
Thursday March 14, 2013 we begin our NuDe Juice Feast!
We allow one week transition for the best success possible prior to our juice feast! Learn more at the following links and Sign Up through paypal.
[www.livingfoodvillage.com] (Beginner/Intermediate)
[www.livingfoodvillage.com] (Intermediate/Advance)

Balancing Mind, Body and Spirit with Love, Light and Health,
Kelly Vaccarelli
www.LivingFoodVillage.com
www.facebook.com/livingrawfoodvillage

Posted by: RaysofLight ()
Date: March 03, 2013 10:34PM

Good for everyone who is juicing!
There will always be the "nay sayers" who have never tried juicing but believe they know that it cannot work for health benefits and weight loss. The reality is some people have been able to loss a pound a day. Juicing is how my father beat stage 4 liver cancer when give 6 months to die. That was almost 20 years ago, need I say more?
So to sum everything up...Living and Raw Foodsand Juices will deliver more that you could imagine! They nourish, heal, rebuilt, repair, satiate, balance and energize! Get your plant food going in your body today!
In Fact, Join us on one of our 17 day guided juicing journeys and learn how easily you may gain health and lose weight.
(More at the links below)

[www.livingfoodvillage.com]

Join us for Our NuDe Reset Revolution a Guided 17 Day Juice Journey
Thursday March 7, 2013 we start the elimination phase.
Thursday March 14, 2013 we begin our NuDe Juice Feast!
We allow one week transition for the best success possible prior to
our juice feast! Learn more at the following links and Sign Up through
paypal.
[www.livingfoodvillage.com] (Beginner/Intermediate)
[www.livingfoodvillage.com] (Intermediate/Advance)
Omega 8006 - $285.59 Best Juicer/Wheat Grass Juicer/Food Processor
[ow.ly] (click here to see juicer) We never know when Amazon may change the price.

Balancing Mind, Body and Spirit with Love, Light and Health,
Kelly Vaccarelli
www.LivingFoodVillage.com
www.facebook.com/livingrawfoodvillage

Posted by: Snapdragon ()
Date: May 15, 2013 04:45PM

I have an Omega 8004, and personally, I prefer the white to the chrome. (I also prefer the difference in price.)

Debbie

Posted by: janetc ()
Date: May 16, 2013 01:16AM

Yah, the 8006 is much more attractive than the one I went with, the 8004. But the mechanics are exactly the same, right?

Posted by: Snapdragon ()
Date: May 16, 2013 02:26AM

Yes, the mechanics are the same.

Debbie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables