Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lymphatic cleansing
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 31, 2006 01:58PM

Hello,

Can someone please supply me w/the best veggies and/or fruits to juice for cleansing the lymphatics? I did a search "in all forums" and nothing was found.

Also, a friend just began juicing and remarked that after 2 days of drinking carrot combined w/apples and then adding powdered wheatgrass to the drink, (this person has lymphs that are clogged and/or infected) they feel pressure in the lymph areas around armpit. Does this mean the juicing is starting to "cleanse" those areas? Can one expect reaction that quickly? I've read that juicing goes directly to the cells so it makes sense that one could feel various things taking place within the body.

Thanks for any input you can send my way.

CJ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lymphatic cleansing
Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: October 31, 2006 02:55PM

the problem you describe is the symptom resulting from an immunicological related problem. begin your study by restoring the ingerity of body by letting it feast on the choice nutrients available in large quantities from fresh made juicet
your body will pick and choose what it needs... so that it can restore pH etc. when one part of the body has a bad symptom you can be sure other parts of the body are stressed also. the whole body attempts to heal all of itself at any one time. our bodys eneregy is working in all places all the time so a truly wholistic approach is what is required.
chasing symptoms with allopathic techniques like having a bucket brigade to bail water out of a place where the sewer is clogged up rather than unplugging the sewer itself.
symptoms neeed to be viewed as warning signals and from them take positive action to correct the entire body's "biological landscape".

and here is where the initial major conflict arises...people do not like changing their lifestyle. plain and simple...people hold onto these "sacred cows" of lifestyle and evan though it is explained to them that what they are doing was a major contributor to their health problem and it will lead to a diseased condition once again if they do not correct the causes from their lifestyle. it takes commitment...and then new good habits are formed. healing begins and is supported by the entire body system.

juicing is the highest leveraged health builder on the planet. balance out healthy blockbuster green juices by making tasty combinations with a greenstar. with a green star your juices can be tweaked to taste fabulous. i make some incredible combinations with my greenstar and i know some other people whole have very creatively become artistic with their greenstar machines.

juicing is your highest leverage....dont let small particulars get in your way.as they say...just do it!

jj

Date: November 01, 2006 12:23AM

Hello Juicin John,

Thank you for your response, however, you never mentioned any specific veggies or fruits that would be most beneficial for the lymphatic. Also, you used a word "ingerity". What exactly does that mean? I'm thinking it's a typo but couldn't figure out what word would be used in place of it. Please communicate the info to me.

Thanks much.

CJ

Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: November 05, 2006 10:37AM

i don't know how to answer your question, but i heard that rebounding is good for lymph cleansing. I suppose it is somewhat unrelated, and you may have already heard.

sometimes i incorperate rebounding into my exercise routine, and i feel rejuvenated. like i am floating or something or a little kid. =)

Posted by: northernstars ()
Date: November 08, 2006 01:50AM

I also feel much lighter after rebounding. However, my twins and I always feel a great surge of energy after drinking our juice from carrots, celery, half an apple, whatever greens I have on hand, garlic and gingerroot. I also have a greenstar and it does a great job of making the juice. Not sure if the juice is also helping with my often sluggish lymphatic system, per se, but I know the juice makes me feel alive again.

Posted by: mtnkathy ()
Date: November 13, 2006 04:10PM

There is lymphatic massage available. Check it out.

Date: November 15, 2006 11:11PM

The best way to cleanse the lymphatic after dieting is skin brushing.
[healingtools.tripod.com]

Date: November 19, 2006 03:35AM

The lymph system is much bigger than the blood system. It's a series of one way valves. They are activated to move by exercise, rebounding, dry brush massage and lymph, massage.

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: November 20, 2006 02:20PM

integrity here means the natural state of health any body system in endowed with. in other words it is not in "compromised" state. the lymphatic system does no exist as a separate entity, it is tied in with many other relationships to the body. give the body what it needs and it will become strenghthened and take care of all the details automatically with its massive inate intelligence.

try a combo of:
apple
kale
lemon
ginger
wheatgrass

jj

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: November 24, 2006 04:29PM

Not only rebounding, and I personally recommend the dvd's from urbanrebounding.com, but also skin brushing. I do it daily and have been for many years now. Nothing makes me feel better that knowing I'm flushing my lymph system daily.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: Sapphire ()
Date: December 11, 2006 08:09PM

I know that rebounding is the best thing, and I really do try, but mostly I forget to do it every day.

But....

My lymphatics are a mess - I had the lymph nodes in my left armpit removed a few years ago, and went on to develop a condition called "lymphedema" - a swelling of the hand and arm. It's very aggravating, and can get quite horrible if not controlled.

[http://www.postgradmed.com/issues/2005/11_05/pn_lymph.gif]

I have to say that when I am totally raw, the swelling is hardly noticeable, and really looks great even though I am really bad about my rebounding. Working out in general is a good thing also.

So I don't know if there are any specific foods, just that raw food in general seems to be really helpful.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables