Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How to get word out about new hydraulic juice press
Posted by: timeconnors ()
Date: March 06, 2013 08:24PM

Does anyone know what might be a good method for getting the word out about a beautiful new hydraulic juice press I started producing? Who would be helpful to contact about spreading the word in the juicing world? Any guru or spokesperson who might take an interest, it's made of highly figured woods, beautifully crafted like custon furniture and works well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to get word out about new hydraulic juice press
Date: March 06, 2013 08:42PM

Is it proper or ethical to share web site info in this forum, anybody have thoughts on this?

Posted by: adamlogan ()
Date: March 08, 2013 07:23PM

PM an admin as far as promoting your product on this forum. I'm sure some people here are curious about your product (I am at least).

As far as spreading the word, why not send the founder of this website John Kohler a message or call etc over at discountjuicers.com, he does reviews for various products and has a ton of videos on youtube under several different channels.

On the larger scope I've not studied Public Relations or Marketing or anything, so maybe someone else can help you better.

Date: March 13, 2013 03:16AM

Thanks Adam, nice to hear from someone. Was thinking of John Kohlor but thought he would only want to do videos on products he sells. I think I can't economical or should I say profitably wholesale this product very easily. if I had to get all my material costs and labor cost from 50% of the sale price I wouldn't be left with a much of a $PH wage.
I may try to talk with John and see what he thinks. Thanks again Adam, happy juicing!

Date: March 17, 2013 12:53AM

Adam, I made a Youtube video you might enjoy about my press. You should be able to find it with the other hydaulic juice press videos on Youtube. Slowly I think people are seeing it and google searches are finding it.

Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: March 17, 2013 03:34AM

Time....I thought this might be you. Is it?......WY

[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 18, 2013 02:46PM

No that is not me. Glad to share my youtube but feel it is not ethical to promote myself without being ask. His is all plywood, mine is all figured (Curly, Quilted and Burled) hardwoods, very different look and approach.

Posted by: swart23 ()
Date: March 29, 2013 12:50AM

Got any keywords that we can search YouTube for to find your video? I've been searching but just not sure I'm finding your juicer / you.

Date: March 29, 2013 03:45AM

Swart23 here is the link thanks for asking. [youtu.be] Let me know what you think. Would like some feedback!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables