Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Juice Feast
Posted by: MsCharms ()
Date: December 21, 2013 10:45PM

Hello, everyone I am finally ready for this juice feast, by the way who want come along with me. I'm going for it tomorrow, with the lord by my side.So you are welcome to come along if you like. I am going to do this no matter what it takes I can see myself thinner and most of all healthy. 120 days that all I am dedicated to do it. I will keep you guys posted every week. So that's every Sunday I will inform you guys of the different changes that may occur. Wish me luck. Thanks in advance. Alright you guys here I go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Juice Feast
Posted by: FabulousIgloro ()
Date: December 28, 2013 08:59PM

I wish you the best.

If you have cravings for that first bite of inappropriate justification, resist.
Pray that your cravings will not hearken unto the testing of your strength, in the name of Jesus Christ. Do the opposite!

Posted by: FabulousIgloro ()
Date: December 29, 2013 03:15PM

Oh, mix Aloe Vera with your juices, it's the best for the lower intestine.

Blessings.

Posted by: Naza ()
Date: December 31, 2013 10:40AM

aloe vera does lots of things, that have an impact on the disease in some way or another.Aloe vera causes apoptosis of macrophage within an hour of ingestion. There are 2 sides of the coin to this, a macrophage is like a net, that catches bacteria, killing those nets (and you're doing this by taking Aloe Vera) speeds up the process of destruction of those bacteria, since both the bacteria and the "net" is being killed, but you are also killing empty macrophage that haven't caught any bacteria yet.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables