Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Carrot Juice/Apple Juice/Green Superfood DETOX!
Posted by: taylor123 ()
Date: February 26, 2014 04:48PM

I think I have found it. I'm doing carrot/apple juice, with what the Gerson Therapy recommends. I do about 6 cups a day of it. I am using the ShahogenJuicePresses.com machine with the Omega Juicer to grind into a pulp. I also use the health force vitamineral green supplements! I think its the best combo ever. What I like most, I only have to go to the grocery store every 3 weeks now. I don't have to worry about greens going bad as fast, because these 3 things last so long. Anyone else doing this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Carrot Juice/Apple Juice/Green Superfood DETOX!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 26, 2014 05:22PM

Hey taylor123,

Are you also eating or is this all you are consuming?

If this is all you are consuming, then you are NOT consuming enough. Remember, the Gerson Protocol was 13 cups of juice plus 3 meals. If your carrot/apple juice is 50/50 and you're doing 6 servings of Vitamineral Green, you're only consuming about 991 calories, which is not enough! The carrots and apples have a lot of calories and the apples are not that high in protein, but you can make up the difference in protein with the Vitamineral Green.

If your primary concern is detox and this is all you are drinking, you won’t get very good results because you need more juices to flush out your pipes. In fact, you need more like 8 to 12 pints or maybe even 16 pints of juice instead of 3 pints.

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: taylor123 ()
Date: February 26, 2014 05:34PM

Thanks a ton for that advice. Yes I am eating in addition to this. I find that the more juice I take the more benefits I get. The juice doesn't foam either so I'm able to store it for a while longer using that Omega / Shahogen Press setup.

My favorite is carrot/apple!

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 26, 2014 08:28PM

taylor123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
The juice doesn't
> foam either so I'm able to store it for a while
> longer using that Omega / Shahogen Press setup.
>

Another ad thread for the shahogen press that taylor123 doesn't have yet...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: mountainclimber ()
Date: March 20, 2014 06:20AM

Nice! I'm going to try this because I feel my liver needs it.
What about detox tea is that worthwhile?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables