Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What is the best juicer hands down?
Posted by: Drinktea4life ()
Date: April 22, 2014 04:40AM

I'm thinking the Norwalk juicer would be best, second best the super Angel.
I don't want to waste any more time or money. To date I have had 2 omega 804, and 806 models, now I have a Omega Vert.
I juice wheatgrass and fruits & veggies, but nothing is very efficient and effective yet.

Please share your experience in this area???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is the best juicer hands down?
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: April 22, 2014 11:10AM

"Best juicer" is a relative term, everyone will have their personal opinions.

I own/have owned all that you mentioned, including the Norwalk. Juicing with it the correct way, the Norwalk will give you the most pulpless juice you have ever had, and is more economical than ANY of the others, simply because of the method used.

The pulp is as dry as shoe leather when done correctly. There are stand-alone presses that you can purchase and use alongside an Omega/other, by squeezing the pulp in it, but then you have another machine to clean up afterwards.

Some mention the heat generated by the blade because of the fast RPM...YMMV on that. From all the research I've done over the years it's not a concern for me. I have the 270S, 1993 model and it is going strong. I rebuilt the press cylinder once just as routine maintenance.

My only real complaint is the noise level - I wear hearing protection when using it.

Watch some of the youtube vids on the Norwalk.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2014 11:11AM by juicerkatz.

Posted by: Drinktea4life ()
Date: April 23, 2014 04:19AM

Thanks, I'm juicing wheatgrass and fruit and veggies. I'll look at the videos on YouTube.

Posted by: Naza ()
Date: April 23, 2014 01:17PM

I'm using Ladyship® Organic Essence Extractor, a very powerful blender, juicer and food processor that ensures you are going to get the best whole food nutrition into your day.

Get Fit from Within
Nazafit Online Fitness and Nutrition - CHEK Holistic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach, Master personal trainer, IPAC Physique conditioning coach and whole live food nutrition expert

[www.nazafit.com.au]

Posted by: luvsdogs34 ()
Date: April 23, 2014 04:16PM

You can always check out John Kohler at discountjuicers.com He has countless videos available where he demonstrates juicers, you may know of him already. He's the reason I purchased my Slowstar by Tribest. I'm happy with it as my old juicer was over 20 years old! Of course I'm still nowhere near a Norwalk or Angel juicer. And I did buy a separate manual juicer for wheatgrass, that is some tough stuff to juice!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables