Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Green Food Drink
Posted by: parker1190 ()
Date: August 13, 2014 04:17PM

I’ve been trying to eat healthier and have found that quick, easy fixes aren’t
always available. Time has been a massive struggle for me and I seem to put my
health last whenever I’m rushing around. The one thing I think which has helped me
the most is having a green food drink on a daily basis. It’s super fast and I don’t
have to have a fridge full of veggies that go bad if I don’t have the time to juice.

I finally found an organic one, which is super important because the chemicals in
the non-organic ones defeat the purpose of trying to be healthier. I love it and
find if I add in a splash of OJ it’s the best. Have you guys used it, if so how do
you like it? [www.youtube.com] I think it would go with
any juice, but have only tried OJ.

Super excited to here what you guys think!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Green Food Drink
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 14, 2014 06:12PM

I always try to find the time to make my raw organic meals.
It is the most important activity of the day for me.

Posted by: jlbff ()
Date: September 04, 2014 03:09PM

It's not bad, but when compared to the other green powders out there, it's more expensive-especially if you take advantage of the discounted stores.

Posted by: gourmetproducts ()
Date: October 07, 2015 03:57AM

Greens in its powder form? It can work for some but I still prefer fresh organic greens. I love whipping up healthy meals using fresh ingredients spiced up with my favourite gourmet essentials. http://www.gourmetgroceronline.com.au/

Posted by: Avocadess ()
Date: March 15, 2018 11:26PM

My fave new green drink:

Fill the blender to the top with organic leafies and approx. 1/4 (or more) cup almond milk or other mylk. Blend on high until liquefied. Then I add approx. 1-1 1/2 cups (or whatever I can afford) of frozen blueberries or cherries and blend on high again.

Done. No sweeteners added, no nothing added. It's not a sweet drink but very nice to drink and makes me feel GREAT...!!!

When I had problems with eating too much fruit, it was all really sweet fruit, so I'm learning to eat more fruit (esp. berries) without adding the sweet.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables