Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Juices - mono or multi ?
Posted by: djlukasek ()
Date: January 02, 2015 10:32AM

What is your experience with mono (one ingredience) juices and juices from multiple vegetables or fruits ? Which do you prefer ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Juices - mono or multi ?
Posted by: Kiwibird ()
Date: January 07, 2015 03:17AM

As a matter of taste, I prefer mono 99% of the time with fruit juices. Occasionally, I mix melon juices. Green juices, on the other hand, I prefer a good mix of veggies in.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 18, 2015 03:25PM

I believe this purpose of juice is to get more greens in your body. So I would vote for multi, since they don't go down very easily unless you add some fruit.

If it's something that tastes divine on its own, like apple or orange, why not just eat the whole fruit?

Posted by: raptelan ()
Date: February 12, 2015 09:03PM

As John Kohler says, juice your vegetables, eat your fruit! I mix stronger greens with lettuce and/or celery to water them down. Occasionally I'll use green apples but am really not a big fan of juicing fruits. On rare occasions I do like fresh-squeezed citrus, or pressed pineapple.

I believe Gerson said that if you mix pulp of carrot and apple together before pressing, the juices mix and somehow this causes more nutrients to be extracted than doing them separately.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables