Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Nama J2
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 07, 2021 10:56PM

Anyone here own or planning to buy a Nama J2, breakthrough juicer? This is the one where you just put all your whole produce in, start her up, and walk away. You don't have to use a pusher or anything, or chop up your vegetables into pieces. Boy, do I want one, but they are apparently hard to come by.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nama J2
Posted by: GoneBananas ()
Date: November 14, 2021 08:39PM

Hello,

We bought one after watching John Kohler's review on YouTube. Like it very much! It's fast and durable. The pulp is a little wetter than a masticating juicer but the speed and ease to clean is excellent. Worth the investment in my opinion.

vicki

Re: Nama J2
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 16, 2021 05:01PM

Thanks, Vicki. Now, if only it also functioned as a food crusher, like the Tribest Slowstar.

I am still somehow plugging along with the original single auger Omega 8001 (had it for 18 years) plus an inexpensive spinning basket type (Hamilton Beach, a real bargain for the price; I've had it about 10 years.)

I really want to upgrade. There are too many choices. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables