Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

is there a manual juicer out there that is as goods as the motor-versions?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 05, 2007 07:13AM

Just curious if there is a manual juicer which does everything (wheatgrass, solid and leafy vegetables, and soft fruits), and does everything as well as the motorized juicers out there?

It just seems the manual juicers I've seen look easier to clean and a far more expedient process than all the parts in the electric ones---the electric juicers look like my blender, and i HATE using my blender, with all its little parts to set up every time...

thanks for your help---i ask only b/c the few manual juicers that i've seen that even have good reviews appear to not get the pulp anywhere near as dry as the electric ones, or so ive heard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: is there a manual juicer out there that is as goods as the motor-versions?
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: March 05, 2007 11:14AM

lol what blender do you have? It takes me 1 minute to wash my blender. I rinse it out with water, add some soap, high speed it for few seconds, dump and rinse again. I don't bother taking it apart. If food got stuck somewhere, soapy water would get there too.

Um have you checked this site for info?
[www.discountjuicers.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2007 11:20AM by LikeItOrNot.

Re: is there a manual juicer out there that is as goods as the motor-versions?
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: March 06, 2007 01:31AM

That's right LikeIt....Blenders don't need to be taken apart for cleaning. You described it perfectly. I can't remember the last time I had my Vita-Mix apart and I use it everyday (Damn near anyway).
As far as a manual juicer goes....They're fine for a casual Juicer, but if you want to be a Pro, go with the electric models......WY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables