Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Spinach
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 28, 2007 03:25PM

Hi Ya!

Can I juice frozen spinach?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Spinach
Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: March 28, 2007 04:23PM

very interesting...

never thought about that before.....since enzymes are destroyed rapidly after the thawing out... is would suggest that you juice it at the final moment of its being thawed maybe evan a little bit "icy" and let the twin gears melt it to the thaw point. add a small amount of fresh spinch for "vibrational support" and enzyme content. and consume it immediately after juicing. very interesting!
and dont try it with a champion or a centrifugal machine.. it would surely be a waste. green star would be you best bet and solo star single augur type of machine second best. the augurs on the single gear types tend to wear out after awhile so i highly recommend using the bonified, full sized, twin gear ....greenstar type of machine.

juicin' john

Date: March 29, 2007 07:21PM

Thanks juicin john!!

I have a greenstar so I will try it. My spinach came in and I couldn't use it all at once so I froze it.

Penny

Date: April 06, 2007 06:44PM

I am new to juicing and a friend ordered a juicer for me as a gift and ordered a Jack Lalane Juicer and has anyone had any good or bad experiences with this brand. Thanks Mark

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: April 06, 2007 09:19PM

if you can send it back...........it surely will not juice spinach with any efficiancy.

jj

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables