Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

hiya!
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 20, 2007 10:37AM

just thought i'd say hi
when i enter this little juice room
i feel like i'm in a little meadow
with green blue grass
yellow bright flowers swaying
the sun is out
a small delightful breeze

and crazy wild people who smile a lot and luv to drink juices with me

yep yep

so i thought id say hiya

this meadow is lovely
and i like to say hi to people who like being in the meadows and drinking juice

i just saw a pink rabbit then a white rabbit then a brown rabbit

just hopping by
they wanted to see if they could joing the party too

i said... hmmmm...

i poured some on the grass

and they drank it

then they started LEAPING in parabolic arcs like 10 feet up in the air

JUICE!

luvin it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hiya!
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: April 20, 2007 04:37PM

Cheers to you and cheers to you too little bunnies!! Have some of my carrot juice little bunnies.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 21, 2007 02:37AM

I'z juzed saw duz rabbidz goze buys

daze jumbds oavers meesss

you muzd nod bee tu farz awayz

yes diz is du moaze beaudifulz playz

I cumz herez everee dayss

doands knowz whyz so fuse mayges it heres

So eazies to geds toosss

alls duz plands and treaz arz nows singing

I singed wid dem

da bezed colors

all brilliands

all gloweengs

no onzzz killzzz and eadzz duz animalss hears

wez are allz frendsss

myz juzz iz beemings

it sendz idz lites thruz meez

allwaisze sumdin news herez

suprizez, majicz,

soo gladz eyez finedz diz playzz

thangzz yuzz juzzz

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 21, 2007 02:52AM

*gives LaV a big hug* hiya too smiling smiley

Date: April 22, 2007 08:28AM

looks like i have a friend that speaks martianz too
and jgunn who likes to rap about with the million dollars that wuz won from "Best Rap Raw Artist of Fruitlandia"

who uses the dough to get more red leafed lettuce for the bunnies

pakd4fun also joins us in the meadows
and is laughing and smiling as she mirthfully sips on her pinyagreenyacolada!

this is a HAPPY meadow

just like the one i always knew

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 22, 2007 03:43PM

Kahn,Rawrrr,JJ,and WY should be showing up soon.

The animals are all bringing me plants to make them da juz.

Will be another happy day here.

elnatural_1

Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: April 24, 2007 03:04PM

awwwww I love drinking green juices in meadows

I really love magical meadows too, meadows full of lush wild chlorophylled greens!!

In this meadow I see greens that are soooo magical the forests and meadows of this magical land are sooooo mineralized hundreds of years ago the bunnies in the forest heard it was good to add rock dust so the forests are huge and lush

we started juicing the wild greens of the medows and in an instant we felt as if we could fly!! It was sooooo amazing then suddenly a bunny started to ask us is she could use our juicer she wanted to make some green juices for her family of little bunnies smiling smiley

We then realized we could now understand and talk to all the animals!!! It was the magic in the wild greens they were sooooo amazing!!!

We began feeling sooooo good we just couldn't contain ourselves anymore then all of the sudden!!!..............

Date: April 26, 2007 01:01AM

big huugggs to you singin!
will be back later to continue this

i gotta go nowsmiling smiley

peace my chlorophyll magic bean stalk frangiappini buddy!

Date: April 27, 2007 07:39AM

singin raw was singing this:

<<awwwww I love drinking green juices in meadows

I really love magical meadows too, meadows full of lush wild chlorophylled greens!!

In this meadow I see greens that are soooo magical the forests and meadows of this magical land are sooooo mineralized hundreds of years ago the bunnies in the forest heard it was good to add rock dust so the forests are huge and lush

we started juicing the wild greens of the medows and in an instant we felt as if we could fly!! It was sooooo amazing then suddenly a bunny started to ask us is she could use our juicer she wanted to make some green juices for her family of little bunnies smiling smiley

We then realized we could now understand and talk to all the animals!!! It was the magic in the wild greens they were sooooo amazing!!!

We began feeling sooooo good we just couldn't contain ourselves anymore then all of the sudden!!!..............>>

then all of a sudden I ran into my kitchen cuz i was sooo compelled to be a part of magical green land and i took out the celery and the greenish green items
that seemed as if they had dropped from clouds and i started to transform them into an oceanic water wave

took the crest of it with a spoon
and drank of it

the rabbit winked at me
and asked me if there were carrots in the juice that i just had taken a sip of from the oceanica primordial

i said nope

the rabbit said

"goood. cuz i wuz never one for carrots despite what y'all humanoids say about us critters... we don't go for carrots, actually. we love dandelions best"

if a cat could meow, it would
but it just said it didn't like carrots

how interesting
and i always knew that
i always knew deep down inside that they really preferred celery to carrots

Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: May 03, 2007 05:59PM

awwwww thanks smiling smiley HUGS back smiling smiley

Its that magical time of year again where the greens come back to life!!! I been a mess all winter I really need the life giving greens the fresh picked ones!!! Specially from magical meadows!!! smiling smiley

<<<<I always knew deep down inside that they really preferred celery to carrots>>>

then the rabbit started to laugh then she said haha you wanna see some real celery come with me so we went along with the rabbit and she brought us out to her lush garden and she showed us celery that was over our heads it was sooooo big and sooooo lush looking we had never seen minerals like that. We looked at each other and at the same time said wow how do you grow it like that she laughed again and said its all in the rock dust smiling smiley Come on I'll show you some more.

We walked the the forests just stunned at how magical it felt trees were so tall and so lush and all the forest green plants looked so vibrant and so alive you the air was so pure it was truely enchanting. Then we came to a familiar place and before we knew it we were right at Mrs. Wrigglesworths garden!!! Singin and Veronique just looked at each other and laughed so thats why her parsley was so good all the time!! The bunnies were putting rock dust on garden!!!

Of course since we were already there we just had to get some of the famous parsley we always love so we slowly look around singin whispered quietly "I don't see her anywhere what you think" Veronique whispered back lets go for it!!

We quickly ran out into the garden and found the parsley we picked a whole lot quickly and then suddenly out of nowhere!!!..................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2007 06:12PM by singinraw.

Date: May 04, 2007 08:28AM

then suddenly outta nowhere singin started belting out a tune
not just ANY tune mind you but a tune to broccohock out ALL other tunes

he started twisting his hips while bending his elbows at a tilt closing his eyes, and just the emeraldine tune was beellowing bellowing from a place that was pure crystalline and silverish.. a place where all the souls of his past live converged to a single point then POOOF...

he opened his eyes and he was in his own kitchen table chopping some onions and crying... he felt so forlorn because the onions tasted terrible compared to the super mineralized food they got at ms wriggleworth's celery garden and singin , the king of all crooners, made a vow that instant that....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables